Day 89 Friday


02/12/2016
steps 10579
water 4
weight 195 / 203.3 on the VA scale

I'm still stuck at that 195 lbs. limit on the scale. Meaning that whatever I'm doing with Died 1 is stabilizing my weight. To move lower, I need to change something. I need to make another step to lower calorie intake, like less snacks at night or lower calories in what I have for meals.
It might be time to finally start checking calorie counts on packages.

Or I can start burning more calories. That means real work. It means spending less time on my ass and more time actually doing something that raises my metabolism.

Since it's cold and snowing outside, getting more work done around the house would be a good idea. Up and down the stairs, moving wood and such, would get the blood moving again, and crank up the step count.

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH



No comments:

Post a Comment