Day 46 : New Years Eve

12/31/2015
steps 7580
water 6
weight 195

Hey, it's the last day of 2015. What a year! Gina and I started it in Sydney, Australia watching the fireworks from Nelson Park.
That will be a hard one top!

The first 3 months we traveled around Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand. Then got home just in time for spring, and our third summer in a row.

I published 3 more kids books, finished another and started 4 more.

I bought my first ever new car, almost, a 2014 Mirage

And of course started my Diet 1 blog, 1 of 4 I started this year and my main focus since I turned 64 in November.

Since then I've started on the road to changing several lifelong habits about what and how I eat, and even where and when.

Diet 1 is the product of a decade or so of ideas and info I've been jotting down, and joining my local VA MOVE program finally got me off my ass.

Since my birthday I've permanently lost 5 pounds and by the time I hit 65 I'll be down to 170.
So, 2015 was a pretty good year for me, but 2016 will be even better.

Less bites, and more steps, means less pounds!


1 show, 1 bite, water and exercise. 1 day at a time !


KRASH
PlaceMarkBooks.com

1 comment:

  1. One bite???? Not enough for me! I made pizzas on the grill the other day, one bite would not be enough! They smell so good. 8"-10" thin crust, lightly loaded up is for sure under 500 calories, I'm using pesto, tomatoes(those dark kind), onions, and light cheese. The wine is what shoots the calories up for me.

    ReplyDelete