Day 2: Document the Start

Nov.18, 2015  
Steps 3844

  Time to get some info:
You should do this just for the record, but it can also be helpful in the future.
And it will be a nice reference as you look back a year from now.

My weight: 204 lbs/92.5 kg
  According to the many formulas out there, my ideal weight should be between 125/56.5 kg and 170 lbs/77 kg
I'm setting my sights on the later. 170 lbs / 77 kg.  I think 125/56.5 kg would be a bit skeletal...
This is me in 2012, and I still haven't given birth....

My age: 64, that's 12 in cat years.

My ailments, aches n pains, etc.
  about 30 % of joints have some pain.
Right hip, getting severe.
Right foot developing some numbness in toes.
Shortness of breath most of the time. To many years working with crap and no mask.
About 30-40% loss of flexibility. This like the joint paint is worst in morning and after sitting to long. 
Short term memory is getting shorter. Now what was I talking about?

Eyes have gone from 20/20 to no clear vision with out glasses. In bright sun, I have fairly clear vision at distances. Light and Dark contrast getting worse. 

  This may sound scary to you younger folks, but I'm still in pretty good shape for 64.
I'm one of the few folks in my age group that is still not taking any prescription meds, though I've been offered lots.
I do have a very high tolerance for pain, and oddly, a high tolerance for pain killers.
But these are my stats, and like your own, we'll watch them change over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment