Day 329 : Sunday


Countdown Day 40

10/09/2016
steps 8383
weight 184

Breakfast –
Lunch – 2 eggs, sausage, peanut butter
Dinner – one half ham and cheese sandwich, small salad and role
Snacks – ice cream, small muffin

Up at 5:30 am, and fed cats.

Down a pound from yesterday, walking help and I'm gonna walk to the hospital again today, even though the hips a little sore from yesterday.

I walked in the morning, but drove to the hospital in the evening.
I spent most of today just hibernating. Mostly glued to the computer, bidding on broken phones. I want to upgrade to a Samsung GS 5 for the better camera, but they are still about 200 bucks new. I got 2 off eBay with cracked screens for $75. I can use one as is, while I hunt for a bad phone with a good screen to switch out parts.

Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

40 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment