Day 323 : Monday


Countdown Day 46

10/03/2016
steps 4843
weight 187

Breakfast –
Lunch – Pizza
Dinner – big Mac and fries
Snacks – ice cream, pretzels, crackers, almonds, popcorn, etc., etc.

Up at 4:30 am. And within extreme effort. I managed to push to scale back up to 187.
Shit ! NO FOOD TODAY !

Gina is up pacing the house, and were off to the hospital at 5:15 for her new knee. If the operation stops the chronic pain, she'll be thrilled.

Well, I spent most of the day sitting around the hospital while Gina got her new knee. She spent the whole day on morphine, so life was good, and she finally got lots of pain free sleep.

I once again snacked my way through the day. Yeah, I know, this was supposed to be a no food day. What can I say, you fucked up and trusted me. But face it, if we weren't food addicts, we would not be here. I would not be working out and writing about Diet 1, and you would not be reading it. We all would be having a silent chuckle, about all those poor fools who just can't stop eating.
Well, guess what! I'm one of those fools, and although I screw up often, like yesterday, I'm still on my way to 170 pounds or lower.

If you are tired of waddling when you actually do get out of your chair, moaning at the pain coming from every body part, straining to support decades of overeating, like me, you will stick it out with Diet 1, following the rules as much as you can, until you see a number on your bathroom scale that doesn't scare the crap out of you.

Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

46 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment