Day 40 : Merry Xmas


12/25/2015
steps
water 5
weight 198


Fans of Futurama might catch the title, for the rest, enjoy the day anyway.
It's 7 a.m., the cats are fed and sleeping in my favorite chair. I've got my morning chores out of the way, and it's time to relax and enjoy the sun coming up on another great day.

I'm sipping my 1 cup of coffee for the day and getting ready to start nibbling on my morning banana1 of the few fruits I like, probably because it's more “meaty” than other fruits and does not taste cold. I find it also helps with leg cramps, another fun thing that has joined me in my retirement years.
Web searches seem to point to potassium as 1 underlying cause.

Anyway, last night was fun, and like most food events since I started my Diet 1 blog, it was not bad. I still ate more than I should have, but I also kept it way below previous years. I did stick to water all evening, and stuck mostly to straight meat products, like ham slices.

I caved in on a couple of small Brownies as the night wore on, but that was the worst. All in all I'm doing OK. I've been drifting up a couple of pounds this week, but still holding on.
Today it's relax, recover, and eat simple.

And like every day, enjoying just being here...Happy Xmas

KRASH
PlaceMarkBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment