Day 45 : Hibernation

12/30/2015
steps 8049
water 6
weight 195

Well it's that time of year again, and I'm sleeping 7 hours a night. This may sound like a short night for a lot of you, but my usual is 5 to 6 hours, less than that if I'm fired up on a project.
My all-time record is 100 hours without sleep. I crashed a full 8 hours after that one.

But I started this post on the problem of slowing down for the winter, and stuck inside, spending more time in front of some sort of screen. Whether it's a 4” smartphone or that 40“ TV, it still means less exercise and often more snacking.

So this time of year means more effort in keeping pounds off, not to mention taking off pounds you already have.
Exercise bikes, treadmills, or other machines. Even if you're stuck with that 40” big screen, just a set of pedals in front of your couch helps. I got this at a junk shop for 5 bucks and it's electric.

Of course, this is where a tablet or phone are nice, because they are easily mounted on your machine of choice. But even if you have to go to the mall to walk around a bit, it all adds up. Just keep counting bites, steps and pounds.

Less bites, and more steps, means less pounds!


1 show, 1 bite, water and exercise. 1 day at a time !


KRASH
PlaceMarkBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment