Day 44 : Movies

12/29/2015
steps 9109
water 6
weight 196

Well, the 1 movie a night rule is going to be a little tougher crack. It don't help looking out the window at 5:30 and seeing dark. Of course, the big problem is just being overweight and slow, you just want to sit and do nothing in the evening.

Once you are in couch potato mode, munching on snacks is nearly automatic. Even plain popcorn adds up to a lot of calories and carbs, if you eat it all evening.

So we need a bit more willpower on this 1 folks. 1 show a night is going to become the rule, and habit, even if I have to put a coin opp timer on the TV.

Other than that I am doing okay. Drinking lots of water, mostly in the form of hot broth instead of coffee, and I haven't had soda in 2 weeks.

I nearly always make my 5000 step mark, yesterday making it with out going for a walk.

I'm putting down the fork between bites, almost without thinking now. Remember, 90 days to form most habits, and we're only at 44, and these Diet 1 habits are taking hold.
So just keep focused and keep at it.


1 show, 1 bite, water and exercise. 1 day at a time !


KRASH
PlaceMarkBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment