Day 41 : A Day of Nothing

12/26/2015
steps 5326
water 4
weight


Yesterday, I didn't make my stepping quote, but hey, it was Christmas.
Today I forgot to hit the scales, but we did walk downtown for coffee and a burrito at Mickey D's. Other than that it was just the day of nothing.

We were supposed to head south to visit friends and check on my other house, but for several reasons we just didn't want to go. We did get out once to return a Christmas gift, but for the most part, just relaxed at home.
I finished a good book, The Thunderbolt Kid by Bill Bryson. The only book to make me laugh out loud this year. It's a witty memoir of growing up in middle America in the 1950's, with a few sobering facts tossed in for balance.

Bill is probably my favorite non-cartoonist, writer, and being from the dark side, I prefer the lighter side of life, and highly recommend any of his books.

As for Diet 1, even though I seem to be shaky a bit on the goals, I still am eating less than I used to and that is what you need to focus on. Always focus on the improvements you make, no matter how small, for it is that faint little star, in the dark world of doubt that will guide you to your goals.

1 bite, water and exercise. 1 day at a time !

No comments:

Post a Comment