Day 169 : Monday


05/02/2016
steps 10196
weight 197

I'm not very energetic today, I skipped my early morning walk. My head cold started winding down yesterday.

Gina and I will went out for a walk about 7 AM, and I spent the morning finishing “On Writing”.
Around 2 PM I went over to Bernie's, designed and built some new shelving for his store. Got home about 6:30, and we finished off the tuna casserole for dinner.

I was probably using the head cold for an excuse, but I had way too many snacks, this weekend, not mentioned some junk food on top of that. My weight peaked out at 197 today.....

Breakfast – cereal and banana
Lunch – bacon cheeseburger
Dinner – tuna casserole
Snacks – Green beans, peanut butter pretzels, chocolate eggs, cheese, crackers, banana, and an orange


Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment