Day 181 : Saturday


05/14/2016
steps 6450
weight 195

A busy day today. Out the door at 7 am. My 1st stop was Northfield, OH, for my 1st meeting with Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators SCBWI. As an illustrator, I was way out of my league, as most in the group have made a living at it, some for decades. But it's always a great boost in creative energy.

After that, it was Cleveland Heights to check on a bathroom job, then to Eastlake to look at another bathroom job, this time for my brother. After that, it was a stop at his place in Perry, to chat about the job, and other odds and ends. I finally got home about 530

Breakfast – burrito
Lunch – big Mac and fries
Dinner – to plain pieces of stake
Snacks – peanut butter pretzels

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment