Day 193 : Thursday

Day 193 : Thursday
05/26/2016
steps 8782
weight 193
VA weight 194.2

It's 5:30 AM and I'm up, but drowsy, didn't sleep well. Kept waking up. 1st time around midnight, something was getting eaten outside. I got up to make sure it wasn't one of the cats. Ratso was the only one in, he kept sleeping on my legs, making it hard to move around. Also, the welt on my ass was itching like crazy. Might've been from a spider of some kind. Last night was 2nd night, and it was about the size of two quarter side-by-side. Should be going away today. 80+ outside, not the kind of weather I like to work in, specially in a small bathroom on the 2nd floor of a house in the city, with no air-conditioning.

Breakfast – banana
Lunch – salad
Dinner – chicken biscuits with gravy
Snacks – 3 cheese sticks, pretzels and ice cream

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment