Day 79 : Tuesday

02/02/2016
steps 12129
water 5
weight 197

I got a lot of steps in yesterday, working on the kitchen and running for supplies. I'm still battling craving for food and the urge to finish whatever lies on my plate in front of me.

I was just chatting with a friend yesterday who reminded me that although walking is good, you really need to exercise the whole body with some aerobics. Some real exercise that works the upper half to, and also works up a little sweat.

4:15 p.m. I don't know about you, but I have a glass of wine, some cheese and I'm laying on my recliner in the sunroom watching the evening sun drift over the valley until I doze off. Don't get much better than that.


Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


1 comment:

  1. You spent 50+ years getting in the shape you are in now, it will take a while for you to alter course, I'm thinking. It will get easier.

    ReplyDelete