Day 83 : Saturday

02/06/2016
steps 7732
water 5
weight 200


I'm coming up on the end of the first quarter, 90 days, and of course looking like shit! Not feeling too chipper either. Weight is right where I started, and except for a few simple habits that are slowly taking hold, Diet 1 is stalled.

I'm battling a lifelong craving for not just food, but junk food, fatty food, crunchy food loaded with carbs.

Foods that would leave me thin and energetic, like fruits and veggies, I have never had a taste for. Might have some thing to do with a childhood based on sugar and fast food.

So the question still hangs in the air. How?

How to change something that is at least partially genetic and has stood unchanged for 60 plus years?
Well of course it means something else I have had little experience with in my life.
Discipline!!!

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


1 comment:

  1. It's rough changing, you'll do fine. You do need to eat more fruits and vegetables!

    ReplyDelete