Day 85 : Monday

02/08/2016
steps 8525
water 5
weight 195


The scale dropped again today, but I won't start celebrating until I see it down to 190 lbs. or lower. After spending the first 3 months getting used to Diet 1, it's time to get it together and start moving.

I got a lot of walking in today, as we emptied the kitchen, peeled 20-year-old wallpaper, and got the walls painted a nice pale green.

I know what you're thinking, a bigger and better kitchen is an odd thing to do when you're working on a diet, but it's what you cook that counts. You can steam a batch of veggies, or deep-fried doughnuts. It's up to you what you do in the kitchen. As always, like a every thing else in life, it boils down to daily choices.

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


1 comment:

  1. I do like deep fried doughnuts! I also steamed and stir fried onions, peppers, broccoli, green beans, and tofu this week. I used a pad Thai sauce for flavor. It was great.

    ReplyDelete