Day 167 : Saturday


04/30/2016
steps 10399
weight 196

I had breakfast with Mike and guys in Painesville, then out to Perry to house and dog sit.
When the weather cleared. I put in the ceiling vent and my brothers garage and got it wired up.

Gino came over about 5:30, and I took her out for Mexican for dinner. After that, I spent the evening reading my 1st Stephen King book, “On Writing”. Very good!!

Also, I was in my 3rd or 4th day of a head cold, wasn't really paying much attention to when it started, but I probably picked it up Monday, at Tims' nieces' house. Today was the worst of it.

Breakfast – 2 eggs and toast
Lunch –
Dinner – quesadilla and chips
Snacks – Green beans, peanut butter pretzels, cheese


Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment