Day 110 : Friday


03/04/2016
steps 4831
weight 193

A light dusting of snow on the ground this morning's, as winter comes by for another short visit, giving me a view of the valley that is hidden behind a veil of green most of the year. Like a panoramic x-ray, I can see deep inside this natural wonder, at all the hidden parts of its anatomy.
I can watch my cat sneaking through the woods, stalking something that only he can see, until he's spotted by something bigger, looking for lunch. Then it's a mad dash through the valley, and up the hill to the safety of our house, not knowing that his feral pursuer is far behind in the safety of the woods.

On a lighter note, my head.
Standing on the scale this morning I was suddenly dizzy, as if I were 100 feet in the air. My head was swimming in a mist of uncertain balance, until I was forced to step back on solid ground again. 10 minutes later, as I sat in my chair, waiting for enough sunlight to enjoy the view out my window, it struck again.
I was stretching and rubbing my eyes, as you do when still waking up, and suddenly my head was swimming in that mist again. When opening my eyes without moving, everything drifts slowly to the left, as if I was turning my head. Now an hour later, as I write this, I noticed the ringing in my ears that is been my companion for several weeks now and I can feel a light sensation in the top front of my head, like when you come up from diving in a pool, and your ears haven't popped yet. I have the odd sensation that I could bring back the light headedness at any moment, just by thinking about it or moving my eyes, a certain way. And odd, but interesting way to start the day, I must say.

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment