Day 131 : Friday


03/25/2016
steps 6176
weight 197

The home scale floats up and down a pound or 2 every day or so, but yesterday it was official, I was under 200 pounds with cloths on.

That's 10 lbs off since I started Diet 1 in November. 10 lbs in a bit over 4 months may not seem like much, but that has been the point, since I started. I'm not “dieting”, I'm slowly changing eating and exercise habits over a 1year period. Changing those habits is causing my weight to drop naturally and for good. Each small change I've made over the last 130 days has added up, 1 on top of the next, building up to help me do more.

As time goes by, it changes my attitudes and thought process, allowing me to make changes that I would've thought stupid, impossible or a waste of time 4 months ago.

Last Sunday, a friend took us out to dinner and I had a hamburger and fries. No Cheese That was my 1st hamburger and fries in months, it was my 1st sandwich and weeks.
For those new to my Diet 1, burgers and fries have been a staple of my diet for 5 decades, and McDonald's nearly a daily habit.

Just 10 lbs in a bit over 4 months, is a big deal, because it's 10 lbs. that is not coming back.
By the way, the habit changes of Diet 1 are compounding. Checking back, you'll see that 8 of those 10 lbs came off in the last 2 months.


Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment