Day 111 : Saturday


03/05/2016
steps 8237
weight 203

Finally got back to walking a bit today and got my numbers back up above 6000 steps, as Gene and I walked over to a rummage sale another of our vacant churches today. The D Day Ohio folks bought it as staging and storage for the annual D Day reenactment. It draws about 25,000 people now.

As soon as we got in the door at the rummage sale, I spotted a nice bathroom scale. One of those with the dial at waist level, like you see in schools and small gyms, and it was only
50 cents, because the pointer was broke off. Well, as you can see by the photos, it's got a fun new pointer now.


But with a better scale came a jolt to my reality, as my old weight of 195 lbs, I'd been used to, suddenly jumped to 203 lbs. This is what the real scale at the VA has been saying all along. Also, 4 foot tall scale in the bathroom is a much better reminder to keep my Diet 1 moving along.

An update on my Floating Head Syndrome. It's still there, but very faint, I'm thinking it's got something to do with the ringing in my ears. It's very faint, but I can sense it's still there. Like the dizzy spell you get when you stand up real fast, but so faint you just barely notice it's there.
Very intriguing...

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment