Day 113 : Monday


03/07/2016
steps 6088
weight 203

I hit my step count again, and I'm really thinking about Diet 1 more. I've kind of coasted through the winter, spouting rules and ideas, but not really working at it. I've lost a few pounds, and got some good habit started, but now it's get real-time.

A bad habit I've had my whole life is procrastination, putting things off until the very last minute. I've done amazing things coming down to the wire over the years, but I've also not. And this is a deadline I can't miss, because I get hints nearly every day, that my life is riding on this one.

Starting today I reset the goal of 40 lbs. off by my birthday, to 36 mini goals of 1.5 lbs. a week. I work great coming up on the wire, so now I can do it 36 times in the next 9 months.
When you're a kid, you just are.
In the middle they say “Live 1 day at a Time”.
After 60 it turns into “Survive 1 day at a Time”.

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment