Day 125 : Saturday


03/19/2016
steps 6331
weight 199

I walked around town this morning and once again was reminded about how often people ignore opportunities, as I looked at the abandoned houses scattered around. I keep hearing people whine because they can't afford a house, but they constantly ignore all these houses that can be gotten for nearly nothing.
If you can't afford at $100,000 yuppie mansion, you shouldn't be looking.

Unfortunately, America has raised several generations now, that live for what they can afford, and complain when they can't get it, or when somebody takes it away because they ran out of money. I meet, very few people that are happy with what they have, or can afford.
Anyway, I'm still holding it 199 lbs, but tomorrow's the big birthday party day, with lots of junk.
Cross your fingers?

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment