Day 135 : Tuesday


03/29/2016
steps 8677
weight 196

I got 2 walks in today and more exercise, as I worked on Gina's birthday gift, running up and down the stairs. I'm really seeing results of the months of re-structuring my habits. Even doing crazy snacking, like helping Gina wipe out a bag of peanut brittle yesterday didn't stop me from losing another pound.

The big change in Diet 1 recently, was setting up the weekly goals of 1 to 2 lbs off. It gives me a close range item to focus on, and cuts down on procrastination. With a 12 month goal of 20 to 30 lbs off, it's easy to let things slip as that little guy in your head says “You've got all year, have some fries”. But when it's Wednesday morning and you have to drop 2 lbs by Thursday, it really puts a fire under your ass.


Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment