Day 34 : 1 Coffee, day 2

12/19/2015
steps 2835
water 6
weight 195


Had a bit of a headache on and off all day, and don't know if it's do to cutting back on coffee, but that has been the urban legend years.
I rarely get headaches, so that may be an indication.

Anyway, we have 6 inches of snow here in Northeast Ohio and it's day 2 of the 1 coffee challenge.

I slipped a bit and walking, spending most of the day just relaxing around the house, then I was off to Cleveland for the Marathon Movie get together at 6pm.
I didn't eat just 1 wing, but I did manage 1 small plate, no bread products, and overall I ate a lot less than normal.

Scale's been at 195 for the last 3 days and by the end of January it will stay below 190
This may not seem like much to hard-core dieters, but that is a permanent drop of 10 lbs.


As I keep repeating, we are changing habits, not “dieting”. It's the eating and exercise habits that are taking off the weight, and they will continue long after this diet blog has ended!


KRASH
PlaceMarkBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment