Day 235 : Thursday


07/07/2016
steps 5106
weight 192
VA 191.7

Well, yesterday I shot 1 foot, as VA was up 2 lbs. from my last check. That's the 1st time my weight has gone up on the VA scale since early December last year.

Just to make a good job of it, I shot the other foot today, with a burrito for breakfast, just before I hit the VA. Then some plumbing worked at Bernie's, and a sub for lunch, crackers, and whatever snacks he had laying around.

I leveled off a bit with a salad for dinner on the deck, but then it was off to my Tuesday night writers group at Tim Horton's, and yes, doughnuts.

Only 2, but I let my snack cravings of stupidity get me and I bought a mini pizza on the way home at 9 PM, a great way to pile on the carbs.

Breakfast – burrito
Lunch – six-inch sub
Dinner – salad without dressing
Snacks – 2 doughnuts, mini pizza, crackers, and other snacks

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment