Day 257 : Friday


07/29/2016
steps 6496
weight 189

Still tired this morning, but a much better attitude.

It took a while to get in the mood to tear into Gina van again. I tried stop leak, and just as things were looking good, I was peering at the engine looking for leaks and a heater hose blew in my face.
Very hot and it sprayed most of the aluminum stop leak on me and the rest of the van. I let everything cool down while I cleaned up and recovered. Then I tore it all apart again, and got it back together in time for neighbors coming over at 5, for a cookout on the deck.

Breakfast – 1 egg, home fries and bacon
Lunch – whopper Junior
Dinner – hamberger, potato salad, watermelon with blueberries, and corn on the cob
Snacks – , ice cream

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment