Day 254 : Tuesday


07/26/2016
steps 8117
weight 192

Out of bed at 6 am, cat whining at the door.
I strolled into town for coffee and relaxed on the deck.

I finally got the corner of the garage roof done, a half-day job stretched out to 4. At least going up and down the ladder got me some much-needed exercise.

Carbs are killing me!
I have almost no tolerance for them, nowadays. Unless I am really active, like hard manual labor on a job, a sandwich, pop or high carb item will put me on the couch sleeping for an hour and leave me feeling dragged out for hours after that.

When I did drag my ass off the couch today, I finally tore into Gina's van. It's been slowly leaking radiator fluid for a year or so, and it was time to finally try and fix it.

Most of my time was spent looking for tools I don't use much anymore or don't have anymore.

I also find myself falling into the average person syndrome, wasting a ton of time on the Internet looking for somebody to show me how to do it, or explain this or that, instead of just getting in there figuring it out as I go.

Breakfast – banana
Lunch – ham and cheese sandwich
Dinner –
Snacks – , watermelon, popcorn, freeze pops, and cake

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment