Day 251 : Saturday


07/23/2016
steps 9099
weight 190

It's a quiet morning on the deck, and I'm still recuperating from too many carbs and too much heat!
I should also mention that my left arm has been a bit numb the last 3 days? Mostly a faint tingling in the fingers, and I get the impression that there is a nerve pinched some were like in my armpit. And of course, the old vague worries of a pending heart attack!

We headed down the Mercer, PA for a book sale and signing, stopping on the way at the Andover fleamarket. Had a nice time chatting with a couple of the other authors. I knew and we checked out the local museum.
Way too hot.

On the way back we stopped at Conneaut Lake Park, and Gina road the old carousel. The park seemed a lot better attended than in previous years, I hope it keeps improving.
We got home about 4:30 PM, and I passed out on the couch till it cooled down a bit.

Breakfast – banana
Lunch – 2 ham and cheese sandwiches
Dinner – sweetcorn and baked beans
Snacks – , an orange, cheese, ice cream and freeze pops

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment