Day 249 : Thursday


07/21/2016
steps 6895
weight 192

It's cool on the deck, 50°. I'm up 2 lbs, too much wedding cake!

I finally overpowered my curmudgeon attitude and settled on a map app for the phones and tablet. “here” maps.

I got back to work on the Mary Measure story, mostly just to have something to show that the Erie writers group.

Diet 1 went out the window for another day.
2 old habits I haven't dealt with yet!

Snacking in front of the TV, I've been working on, but the habit of eating in social groups is still pretty bad. Since it involves other people, it can be complicated, both in the cause and the cure.
The same triggers and social approval, that drinkers have a problem with.

Breakfast – French toast made with wedding cake
Lunch – ham and cheese sandwich
Dinner –
Snacks – cake and doughnuts

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment