Day 248 : Wednesday


07/20/2016
steps 8498
weight 190

Another Pissy night, but the moon was out when I got up and my weight was down again. I also had an epiphany about why I was suddenly getting up to piss every 2 hours, watermelon!
On top of whatever I was drinking the last 2 nights, I had a lot of watermelon.
Lots of watermelon!
And it's not direct, it takes a bit of time to work through the system.

3 Puppies officially is in print today. And I got the website updated.

We also got Gina's brother John's wedding out of the way, and I went up 2 pounds. Also my 1st time at a church since mom's funeral in 2005, a bit uncomfortable, for a nonbeliever.

There's nothing more uncomfortable than spending the day surrounded by people who know they are right.

Breakfast – banana
Lunch – ?
Dinner – wedding cake and pasta
Snacks – cake and ice cream

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment