Day 256 : Thursday


07/28/2016
steps 5648
weight 191
VA weight 190.7

I'm just not in the mood this morning. Still above 190, still missing deadlines and still going up and down in attitude daily.
Feeling stuck!
Too many people in my life that are not going anywhere, and I think it's getting to me.
Too many, “Just another day”, habits!.
Get up, do this, then that, go to bed.
I need a change!
I got Gina's van back together, then a long shower and sitting the rest of the evening.

I dropped 3 lbs. of water weight! So dehydrated that I ate a quarter of a watermelon, and 5 freeze pops, and didn't pee until I got up at 6 am!

Breakfast – small hamburger
Lunch – chicken salad sandwich
Dinner – another chicken salad sandwich
Snacks – , bread, popcorn, 5 freeze pops, watermelon

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment