Day 236 : Friday


07/08/2016
steps 8321
weight 193+

Yep, 2 days of food fuck ups are taking their toll, and for whatever reason, I'm losing it food wise. I have a sneaky suspicion I'm going through an emotional withdrawal since Mike and Liz made the final move down to Tipp City.

Mike's been my best friend for nearly 40 years, and he's one of those optimistic, helpful, caring people you just feel good to be around. Now he's not, and I noticed since the move. I've been a bit down, and a lot more grumpy on the net about the usual unfixable problems of the digital age.

Also, I've lost interest in many projects like Diet 1. Today I topped it off with a double Quarter pounder and fries at Wendy's.
I did do some work today, but not much.

Breakfast – burrito
Lunch – double Quarter pounder with fries
Dinner –
Snacks – 2 ice creams

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment