Day 237 : Saturday


07/09/2016
steps 8505
weight 193

Except for Diet 1, I had a great day today. Gina and I started our day with a private tour of the Cleveland Public Library and the special showing of Shakespeare's 1st folio.

Then we meandered around town, hit a park for lunch, and over to Lakewood for Ed's 50th birthday party. Once again, I tossed Diet 1 out the window, eating chips, nachos, chicken fingers and quesadillas, washing it all down with Coca-Cola.

This was after a burrito for breakfast and a Chipotle's chicken bowl for lunch.

We got home at 6:30 PM and I passed out on the couch, got up at 11:30. Just long enough to drive my asked up to bed, then slept till 5:30 AM Sunday. Someone might optimistically say I was tired from a day of hot weather and driving, but I'm putting it down to an overdose of carbs.

And I'm not exactly bouncing with energy as I write this Sunday morning!

Breakfast – burrito
Lunch – Chipotle's chicken bowl
Dinner – chicken fingers and quesadillas
Snacks – 2 cokes, nacho's

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment