Day 255 : Wednesday


07/27/2016
steps 12159
weight 190

Slept for 8 hours last night, with lots of fun dreams and out of bed at 6 am!
It's another cool and quiet morning. Real nice.

Like a lot of people, I tend to grumble a lot, that's just the way my brain works!

But actually, I usually have life pretty good. In the morning I just sit for an hour or so, sipping coffee and relaxing while most of the world is trying to wake up, just to get their butts to a job they don't like, just to pay bills they wish they didn't have.

We all tend to ignore the nice things in our lives, I just happen to have a few more to enjoy!

Breakfast – home fries and one egg
Lunch – stir-fry
Dinner – sweetcorn
Snacks – , ice cream, popcorn

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment