Day 263 : Thursday


08/04/2016
steps 7210
weight 192

Up at 6 AM and coffee in the backyard, then over to Mike's by 8.

We had breakfast in downtown Tipp City, then spent the day re-hanging the bathroom door at his place. Again, it was very hot outside, but I spent most of the day inside with the air-conditioning. I was done about 3 pm and went home, took a nap until 6, then worked on the Diet 1 blog, trying to catch up, until it started to cool down around 8. Then I walked over to Kroger's to get Almond milk for breakfast.

This end of Springfield is still just to “white trash” for me, and I'm surprised I don't see more rebel flags.

Breakfast – burrito
Lunch – ham and cheese sandwich
Dinner – a chicken leg and thigh
Snacks – popcorn

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment