Day 279 : Saturday


Countdown Day 90

08/20/2016
steps 6352
weight 192

Breakfast –
Lunch – banana
Dinner – Spaghetti, small cupcake
Snacks – ham, cheese roll up-no bread, icecream

Up at 4:30, and cranking out ideas for a series of kid /adult books on Relational Aptitude
( how things relate to each other). An ability rapidly diminishing in our automated digital age, but still very much needed.

I was out for a walk while it was still dark, and passed a couple of skunks still munching away in yards, then out on the deck writing as soon as it was light, about 6:30.

Still snacking too much yesterday, but no actual meals. I had a lot more energy, and I'm perkier this morning. I'm seriously considering the idea of ending the concept of “meals”, and switching to a snacking diet. Just got to keep the snacks healthy.

It's not just what you eat, but how much. It's been pretty obvious lately that eating more than a handful of anything sends my system into overload. This is really evident with high carb things like bread, chips, and pasta. All will put me on the couch snoring in 20 minutes.

Also, I'm getting used to smaller amounts of food. Yesterday I made a roll up with a slice of cheese and turkey, that's it, no bread or anything. As I ate, I was thinking “this is a lot.”
A year ago, it would have been just another item stacked on my plate, and downed in a couple of big bites, as I reached for the next.

I spent the 1st half of the in a Photoshop class in Akron, with my 1st food of the day, a banana, about noon. I got back to Conneaut about 5 PM, then Gina and I headed over to the USO dinner and dance at the community center.
It must've been a real memory blast for the World War II vets, seeing all those 20-year-old girls dressed to the hilt, just like 70 years ago.
Of course, it wasn't lost on all the younger guys either. It was a great time, and for a couple days Conneaut swells to about 4 times its normal population. A nice boost for the local economy, and every year couple more folks decide to check out the real estate.
Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

90 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment