Diet 1...Day 287 : Sunday


Countdown Day 82

08/28/2016
steps 9365
weight 189


Breakfast – French toast and broiled shrimp
Lunch –
Dinner –
Snacks – Apple spice bread, fruit, zucchini bread, ice cream

Yes, yesterday's pig out added 2 pounds, and last night when we got home it felt like 10. Of course, in reality, it was a lot less than what I once would have eaten at a picnic. I had no chips, dips, sauces or creamy salads. No junk added to my burgers, not even cheese, and no sugary drinks.
And today was the 43rd annual Breakfast Club picnic, REAL GOOD food, and lots of it. And I actually held back on some. Only one piece of Gerry's amazing French toast, and amazingly, just one home fry. Yes you heard me, not one helping, but one slice of a potato. I did let go a bit on the broiled shrimp, but hey, shrimp cooked on an open grill, that's tough to walk away from.

That was pretty much it for the day, changes he was acting up, and I was tired. When we got home we both took naps, except for a walk, late in the evening, we didn't do anything else rest of the day. I didn't even fire up the computer.


Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

82 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment