Day 278 : Friday


Countdown Day 91
08/19/2016
steps 12498
weight 194

Breakfast – banana
Lunch – turkey, ham, cheese roll up-no bread
Dinner –
Snacks – 3 bags popcorn, watermelon, cheese

Yep, up another pound, and really annoyed with myself.

One of the cats got me up at midnight, and I had to sleep in the guest room, as my thinking was disturbing, Gina. I probably could've been good at telekinesis, if I'd had a more assertive personality, but that's for another book.

As it sits right now, my Diet 1 is working out just right for a standard story plot.

Our hero muddles through the 1st two thirds of the story, with everything moving along okay, then near the end, blows it, and shit hits the fan. When all looks lost, he saves the day, gets the girl. And everybody runs out to buy the next book.

Of course, I'm not a hero, just an overweight artist working on breaking 60 years of eating habits in 12 months, some of which are the direct result of genes I was born with.

But the battle rages on, as the deadline looms ever closer on the horizon.
Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?
Will he stroll into the sunset with a diet book publishing contract,
and fans hanging on his every word?
Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

91 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment