Day 284 : Thursday


Countdown Day 85

08/25/2016
steps 3820
weight 187
V.A. Weight 187.2

Breakfast – banana
Lunch – banana and cereal
Dinner –
Snacks – peanut butter pretzels, chocolate, crackers, small popcorn

Yep, I'm finally moving back down on the VA weigh in. My lowest weight so far on Diet 1, and with a bit of discipline, I'll be saying that every 2 weeks right through to November 17.

This was the usual VA weigh-in day, with too many snacks at Bernie's on the way home, so I had to tighten my belt the rest of the day. For me, that is not easy because Thursday is also my Area 1 writer's group in Erie, PA. at Tim Horton's.
So I end up spending 4 hours chatting with friends about writing and books, the whole time with a big box of free donuts sitting in front of me. Try that on your diet! I managed to get through the evening only eating 2.

So what happens after you reach your weight goal?

I don't know about you, but I'll be putting together another book......
Diet 1: a Krash diet that won't Crash.”

But seriously, you have to start thinking about the end of Diet 1, when you reach that final weight goal.
When you get there, you'll have to level off, without going nuts. You'll start taking it a bit more food every day just to stay at your set weight, with out going back up.

This will take some time, and once you get it together, and start to see how life is at your new weight, you can decide where to go from there.
You may decide that you're a bit more comfortable, and look a bit better, a few pounds heavier. Or you may decide to keep going down a bit more, just don't go anorexic on us!

The whole point of Diet 1 is to get to weight you can live with!

Once you hit that goal, celebrate a bit. Then settle in and enjoy the old you, the one you left behind many years ago. Get new cloths, a new haircut, new makeup, etc.
Go out and have some fun! Take some fashion photos and send them to the friend you haven't seen in a while.
Apply for new job, just for the hell of it.
I'm renewing my drivers license, just to see the new photo. After all, you've just spent whole year getting to this point, so get out there and enjoy.


Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

85 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment