Day 277 : Thursday


Countdown Day 92
08/18/2016
steps 7564
weight 193

Breakfast – banana bread, 1 egg and bacon
Lunch – Mexican breakfast
Dinner –
Snacks – chips and salsa, ice cream, peanut butter pretzels, watermelon, cheese

Off the scale, again.
It started with Gina cooking breakfast. Her famous burnt pile up, of burnt banana bread toast with a well-done egg on top, topped with burnt bacon.
I should've had half the bacon and no toast.

I really blew it at lunch, deciding to meet Gina, Doll and Kathy in town and take them all out for Mexican.
I proceeded to empty a bowl of chips and salsa even before the main course, and then didn't even think of a doggie bag, just wolfing it all down like it was my last meal.

After lunch, I spent a couple hours of Bernie's shop chatting about health food, all the time snacking on a jar of peanut butter pretzels he had.

I finished the day with ice cream, watermelon, and some cheese.
A sad day for Diet 1 folks everywhere.
92 days


Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment