Day 289 :Tuesday


Countdown Day 80

08/30/2016
steps 9550
weight 189


Breakfast – banana
Lunch – 2 burger patties
Dinner – pulled pork sandwich
Snacks – ice cream, cheese, peanut butter

   I'm sitting on the deck, watching a couple Eagles cruising around the Valley. Also saw a beaver being shadowed by a turtle? And right now, getting caught up on yesterday's blog.

   I worked on Bernie's camper yesterday, and had to many snacks while I was there. Then I went home, cut the grass and worked on Gina's book display more.
Also getting ready to print my 1st coffee mugs in 25 years.

  Today I worked on Gina's displaced some more and also stopped over at Bernie's for a visit.
A quiet day, all in all.
   Gina has not been doing well with her knee lately. When I got back from Bernie's, she was crying while doing the laundry, and she was pretty bummed the whole day. Stressing over her upcoming knee operation plus worrying about Wheezer, who's been sneezing for a couple weeks now, also with a cold or something in his eye.
   He started life 2 years ago, wheezing, hence the name, and Gina's always been more attached to him than the other cats.


Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

80 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment