Day 58 : Busy

01/12/2016
steps 6898
water 4
weight 196

Yeah, I'm busy, and falling behind on the Diet 1 posts.

I'm still getting my steps in and working on my eating habits, but I'm down the wire on the Sci-Fi marathon shirts, plus I'm a watching friends building while he's on vacation. For the last week, that means trying to keep the furnace working.

I did finish the design for the shirts today, and I just have to print the transfers, get them on the shirts, and be at the theater by 6 p.m. Friday.

Luckily Big Tim volunteered the basic design Saturday, and all I had to do is add finishing touches, color and lettering.

Next year I plan to convert my printer to a DTG machine, that means printing right on the shirts. Commercial machines are still in the thousands of dollars, but I can convert my printer for about 50 bucks. Besides the time saved, I'll also save the cost of the transfers, about a $1.50 each.

Anyway, still working on the Diet 1 and looking at that 170 pound mark, somewhere on the horizon.


KRASH
PlaceMarkBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment