Day 66 : Wednesday

01/20/2016
steps 6961
water 4
weight 196

Well, my weight is starting to slip back down to pre-marathon levels, and I managed to get a walk into the post office today.

So far it's looking like dairy products will have to leave my diet, just when I was starting to add them. Milk never was big on my list anyway.
For me it's always been the cheese. I could easily sit down with a block of baby Swiss and nibble away while watching TV.

I remember back in 71, at a market in Augsburg, Germany, seeing a real wheel of cheese for the first time. Several of us joked about taking it back to the room, just for snacks.
Lucky for us we were broke, and also it weighed about 200 pounds.

Yes, among many other changes in 2016, my love affair with cheese will have to come to an end, or at least be toned down a bit.


1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!


KRASH
PlaceMarkBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment