Day 73 : Wednesday

01/27/2016
steps 2673
water 4
weight

Well, after sitting in a repair shop all morning, we got back on the road about noon.
I could've gotten some extra walking in while we were there, but I left my coat in the truck and that was up on the lift. So I just sat there in the waiting room, trying to get some writing done and being pretty bored. Of course I was reminded just how worthless TV was, as like most businesses now it had a lrage flat screen stuck on some sports channel. It still amazes me how many people have their TVs on 24/7. Self-imposed brainwashing.

Nothing but hate, back stabbing and violence, and the news wasn't much better. Plus every other commercial is for some sort of prescription drug. They want people living on a list of pills that not only suck their wallet dry, but have amazingly scary side effects, which of course they post in fine print as the commercial fades to the next unneeded product.
I'm surprised nobody's selling a prescription drug to compensate for the stress of watching TV.

Like most things in life it is always your own choice to participate or not. I'm just glad I got TV out of my system years ago, when it was still friendly, shut down after midnight, and only had 3 channels.

1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment