Day 60 : Move

01/14/2016
steps 3056
water 4
weight 195

Move day, my bimonthly meeting at the VA clinic to check weight and see how the rest of the gang is doing. At the last meeting, Christmas Eve, there was only 2 of us, guess everybody else was gearing up for the holiday.

This is always a bit of a shock, as the scales at the VA are more accurate, and I'm also being weighed with close on. So instead of the195 on my home scale, I show 207 on the VA scale. Maybe I should start weighing myself that home while dressed just keep it closer.

BTW, nearly all my steps in the next couple days are from running around the house printing shirts for the marathons.
Also this post and the next 3, I'm doing on the 18th. I just didn't have time with the marathon project.

1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!


KRASH
PlaceMarkBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment