Day 291 : Thursday


Countdown Day 78

09/01/2016
steps 5576
weight 191


Breakfast –
Lunch – chili
Dinner – 1 corn on the cob
Snacks – chili, 2 donuts

FUCK!!! I'm pissed with myself. I let go yesterday and I'm back above 190!
I'm 10 pounds heavier than where I'm supposed to be at this point, and it's only because I let my Diet 1 rules slip around friends.

Part of it is a social thing, going along with the crowd. Part is just letting old habits get in the way!. All of it sucks.

I held back a bit today, only nibbling spoonfuls of chili during the day and corn on the cob for dinner, but sucked down a couple donuts at the very writers group!


Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

78 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment