Day 311 : Wednesday


Countdown Day 58

09/21/2016
steps 6129
weight 185


Breakfast – about an ounce of pasta
Lunch – 1 plain hot dog
Dinner –
Snacks – popcorn, ice cream

I was surprised to see my weight up again, but that's why I like to see the official scale at the VA every 2 weeks. Weighing myself on various scales, particularly the cheap one in Springfield, can offer false hope and give me the incentive to slack off on Diet 1. Something I'm always in the mood for.

Today I did pretty good, with an 11 mile bike ride, with Bernie at PresqueIsle in Erie, Pennsylvania. Only the 2nd time I've been on a bike this year. Finished the day with a walk on the beach, around 7 PM. Gina did the boardwalk and I did about half of it in the sand.



Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

58 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment