Day 317 : Tuesday


Countdown Day 52

09/27/2016
steps 5686
weight 187

Breakfast –
Lunch – double cheeseburger at Wendy's
Dinner – stir fry
Snacks – Cheetos, almonds

Up at 4:30. I was so out of it from heavy carb intake yesterday, that I was in bed by 10.
At least my weight held at 187, but I've got to start pushing it down again. I've got just a bit more than 7 weeks to drop 17 lbs. That's 2 ½ lbs. a week now, and that's getting into hard core dieting. Something that is tough to do for any length of time.

Well, back to Bernie's camper today. I pulled the shower, toilet and sink, then got the back wall put back together.

I realized in the evening that I missed another doctor's appointment with the VA. I've got to get a good alarm setup on the cell phone.

Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

52 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment