Day 320 : Friday


Countdown Day 49

09/30/2016
steps 2540
weight 183

Breakfast – potato and egg
Lunch – 2 slices pizza
Dinner – pulled pork sandwich and onion rings
Snacks – peanut butter, cheetos, banana, cheese

As expected, a day of fasting, brought the weight down 4 pounds from yesterday's scale reading. Most of that is probably water burning off, but it still feels good. And yes, I woke up at 6:30, with plenty of energy and ready to go. I really wasn't any hungrier than yesterday morning, and was considering fasting for another day until Gina got up and cooked breakfast of taters and eggs.

Back to Bernie's again this morning, but no snacking! I'm down to 183 and I need to keep the momentum going.

I'm not getting much walking in lately, just worked on Bernie's camper today and down to the harbor with Gina for barbecue at BreakwallBarbecue.
A bit too much food today, felt bloated when I went to bed.

Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

49 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment