Day 299 : Friday


Countdown Day 70

09/09/2016
steps 9922
weight 186


Breakfast – banana
Lunch –
Dinner – ?
Snacks – peanut butter pretzels, banana, watermelon, cantaloupe

Up at 6:30 AM and gearing up for the show tomorrow. As always, I'm down to the wire, deciding which of my last-minute projects I can actually finished day. Tomorrow morning, we leave at 4 AM for Beaver, PA, and everything has to be packed up and done before I go to bed tonight.

For a change, I got a days work done in one day. I cut out and painted both table displays, and got most of what I needed printed, done. I also helped Gina on a few last-minute touch ups on her booth.
And even managed to get in one walk in the morning.


Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

70 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment