Day 304 : Wednesday


Countdown Day 65

09/14/2016
steps 8548
weight 187


Breakfast – banana
Lunch – lentil soup
Dinner –
Snacks – cereal, ice cream


I was up at 4 AM, had coffee and started moving ceiling light in back apartment. Had to get in the ceiling to pull some wires.

At 10 AM I had to take cart to local Mitsubishi dealer to look at the check engine light. Now I'm just working on the blog while I wait to find out what's going on. After about only 20 min. they came out and told me, it was just a loose gas cap. Newer cars may be a lot more dependable, but they sure are sensitive.

Back home, I got ice shield on the back roof and also installed the living room and back porch lights.

Had a short drizzly rain about noon, the rest of the day it was in the 80s and steamy.


Can our hero, hit that 170 pound mark?

Stay tuned for more adventures of Fat Boy!

65 days

Remember!
1 bite at a time, and 1 day at a time!
KRASH


No comments:

Post a Comment